Forthcoming Classical Indian Prints from Blitzkrieg Miniatures

 

Just have a look at these beautiful 28mm Classical Indian figures from Blitzkrieg Miniatures.  Paul Corcoran from Blitzkrieg brought these samples along to the Sutton-in-Ashfield WAB 2.0 event (see previous post).  










They are magnificent sculpts and exceptionally well-painted samples.



Paul allowed me to drool over them for far too long! And now I can't wait for them to be released.  I understand that they will be launched soon - when the cavalry are ready.  He says that they prefer to launch when an entire range is ready, rather than in dribs-and-drabs


I see that that the Ancient Indians page is already to go on their website (plus Palmyran and Egyptians).  They already have Seleucids (look great - see the Seleucids in my previous post), Romans, Cretans, Thracians and Barbarians.

Hmm! I wonder if it's possible to have an entire army of macemen.
















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chaeronea 338 BC - Macedonians vs Thebans and Allies

Scenery - The Inn of the Prancing Peltast