Welcome!


Welcome to the Ancient Greek Geek blog (a title suggested by my better half!)

This is the first post on a subject which has fascinated (obsessed??) me for many years; Ancient Greece, and, in particular, Ancients Wargaming. If you share my fascination, then I hope that this site will be of interest to you, and you may even feel inspired to contribute. 

I'll have various themes for the site, which I hope to expand upon in the future. Currently, these will include book reviews, wargaming in the ancient world (and impartial reviews of figures – when I can afford to buy them!), and commentaries on visits to ancient sites (usually meaning when we’ve been on holiday and I’ve nipped off for a day to see a local site of interest).

Enjoy the site.

Andy


Copyright

Please note: 
All images and text are copyright Andrew Moran and must not be reproduced in any form without the author's express permission. Thank you.
Please note: all images and text are copyright Phil Olley and should not be reproduced in any form without express permission. Thank you. 

Comments

  1. Andy,
    Excellent start and I will be following this closely. Going to pick up a copy of Spartans and Successors tomorrow at Partizan they sound different for smaller games

    ReplyDelete
  2. Many thanks, Graham. Much appreciated. Yes, I was wondering about S&S too. I might do the same. See you there, I hope!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Scenery - The Inn of the Prancing Peltast

Onomarchos versus Philip of Macedon

Straw Dogs & Flaming Bulls